This is it! Day Seven of the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog podcast series – you made it through the first week!
If you missed an episode here they are:
- Welcome to the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge
- Day 1: Create An Elevator Pitch For Your Blog
- Day 2: Write a List Post
- Day 3: Promote Your Blog
- Day 4: Analyse another Blog
- Day 5: Email one of Your Readers
- Day 6: Get Your Blog Mobile Friendly
But back to today which is another writing challenge, which by the end of the month, should help you define what kinds of posts you like to write and what appeals to your readers.
Today’s challenge is very simple – a link post. But in this episode, I go into more detail about the types of link posts that do well (I talk about the six ways to write a link post), how to expand upon them, and of course – why I think these types of posts are important.
Things have changed since the early days when I favoured link posts, so there’s also tips to ensure your posts will be successful in today’s new online environment.
Don’t forget to share on social media how you’ve enjoyed your first week. What have been the hits and misses for you? What have you learned?
Click here to listen to day seven of the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog series on the ProBlogger Podcast.
- The Step-by-Step Guide to Creating an Effective Expert Roundup Blog Post – Digital Current
- Boost Blog Traffic gives us The Ultimate Guide to Creating an Expert Roundup Post, if you’re thinking of interviewing experts for your link post.
- Then you can read this article that was posted on ProBlogger earlier this year: 7 Commonsense Tips to Improve your Next Expert Roundup
- The Definitive Guide to Writing a Roundup Post (7-step process) – WPcurve
Originally at: Blog Tips at ProBlogger
The post 31DBBB Podcast Challenge: Write a Link Post (And Why You Should!) appeared first on @ProBlogger.