A little after Apple launched its new MacBook Pro, it also cut the price on its USB-C cables and adapters since the switch to the new technology meant that most people needed to buy a goofy amount of dongles and convertors. Today, that sale ends.
All of Apple’s own adapters have been on sale since December. Third-party peripherals sold from Apple have been 25% off as well. Here’s everything you should grab from Apple today if you need them:
- Multiport adapter with HDMI, USB, and USB-C goes from $49 to $69
- Multiport adapter with VGA, USB, and USB-C goes from $49 to $69
- USB-C to Lightning cable (1 meter) goes from $19 to $25
- USB-C to Lightning cable (2 meters) goes from $29 to $35
- USB-C to traditional USB adapter goes from $9 to $19
- Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 adapter goes from $29 to $49
While plenty of other options for cables exist, Apple does make high quality stuff, and that’s necessary for a lot of this uses. If nothing else, it’s probably worth snagging a couple of the USB-C to regular USB adapters while they’re just $9.